Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake


I had some pumpkin puree left over from some previous pumpkin baking I had done, so I thought I'd use it up by making a yummy pumpkin spice protein shake. No need to continue saying it but I love anything pumpkin. I seriously have to get in my fix before the season has changed. Eat as much pumpkin until fall comes again next year, anyone else like this? I must say this was delicious, it was a real treat and I could see myself making one again for a nightly snack rather than just for a post-work refuel.

Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I love my Sunwarrior protein powder)
1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg

Direction:
Blend!! and enjoy!

Give this a try! I know you will love it!

Image Map