Friday, January 31, 2014

Liebster Award

I'm so excited to announce that I was given the Liebster Award sometime last week. I was completely shocked when I received an email from Bella from Dateless in Dallas. I absolutely love reading her blog and could not believe she noticed little 'ol me. Of coarse this award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, which is definitely me, but it's nice to spread the word on blogs we admire and feel deserve more followers. So I was not only excited to answer the questions Bella asked, but also to nominate and ask questions to my fellow bloggers. 

The Rules
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

My nominees:
Jasmine @ The Jasmine Maria

My Questions from Bella
1. What did you like most about high school?
The socialization. I went to a relatively large high school so I loved meeting new people and being around such diversity. I also loved going to football & basketball games, homecoming, homecoming week and all that high school crap. It's funny how easy life was then, but it never felt like it.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single. Kidding, not kidding. I hate storms, while everyone is making their status "love thunderstorms, best sleeping weather". I'm praying my house doesn't get sucked up in a tornado like Dorthy's did in the Wizard of Oz. My biggest irrational fear is the fear of falling. I hate flying in planes, roller coasters,  squeaky stairs, cracks in wall, overstocked shelves, and oh boy the trip to the Grand Canyon well that was a barrel of fun. Not!
3. If you won the lottery and had one day to spend it, where would you spend it?
Well, I would start off with something really fun like paying off my student loans. Then I would buy myself a nice black Range Rover. Next I'd buy myself every miniature dog breed starting off with a teddy bear, a miniature french bulldog and a pomsky. Google them, you will not regret it. I really should probably donate some, but being conceited for one minute I would blow the rest on make-up & clothes, preferably by taking a trip to France to do so. 
4. What do you like most about blogging?
I love having an outlet to express myself and write down my thoughts. Even more though, I love interacting with so many different people. I love reading and commenting on other people's blogs and it seriously brightens my day when someone comments on one of my posts. It's so fun to connect with other people!
5. Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids?
No kiddos here folks. I would love to have 4 kids, if the stars align 2 girls and 2 boys. I grew up with only my younger brother who is my complete opposite in every way. I love him to death, but we aren't super close. I would love to have a big family for that reason. I always wished I had a sister to confide in. Now I just need to find a man, and then find a man who isn't running for his life when I say I want 4 kids.
6. How has 2014 treated you so far?
Besides this freezing weather, great! I'm finishing up my 30 day juice cleanse and could not feel any better. I feel like 2014 is my year to really find myself and be the person I really want to be!
7. Describe yourself in three words
Introverted, Caring && Tough
8. Which is your favorite holiday?
As much as I love the Christmas holiday season, I love Halloween. Fall is by far my favorite season and everything about Halloween I can't get enough of. This year I really want to take a tour of haunted mansions!
9. What do you think about dating in our generation?
Well, I hate dating in general, so... I love the show Million Dollar Matchmaker, because I think Patti really has it. I think guys should plan the dates and do the "guy" stuff. I want to be swept off my feet. Is that really too much to ask?!
10. Tell me about a time when you met a celebrity {or someone important}, who was it and how did you react?
This question made me really feel like a loser. I know after this post I will actually think of someone, but all I can come up with is the city's mayor when I was in middle school. I had some of my poetry "published" with a few of the other kids in my school, which allowed us to be invited to the mayor's mansion. All I remember is how scary his wife looked. 
11.Which one, Edward or Jake? {Twilight}
Ok, are we talking Jacob book or Jacob movie, because there is a big difference. When I read the books I fell for Edward hard. I could not even stand Jake I hated him! Then the movie comes out and Jake is hot as hell, and I'm like why are you being so mean to him. So answer is book Edward, movie Jake. I'm weird I know.

My Questions to my nominees: 
1. What is one food you couldn't live without?
2. Would you ever go on a reality show? If yes, which one?
3. What was your worst date ever?
4. If you could know one thing about your future, what would you want to know?
5. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
6. What is something you pinned on Pinterest that you want to do or have?
7. What is your favorite breakfast food?
8. What is your favorite part about being a blogger?
9. What was your most impulsive buy ever? 
10. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?
11. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

Image Map